• NFA: 72 sq. in. / pc.
- Competition is roughly 26 NFA based on accredited 3rd party testing
• Application: exhaust vent or intake vent
• Low profile with shingle-over ability
• Internal weather filter and screen for added protection
• Capable of being installed on multiple sides of the roof
• External wind baffle for enhanced exhaust capabilities
• Made of galvanized steel
• Limited lifetime warranty, 5 year replacement plus
|ShadowHawk Low-Profile Vent||Mill||LPG72ML||85401||2||24|
|ShadowHawk Low-Profile Vent||Black||LPG72BL||85402||2||24|
|ShadowHawk Low-Profile Vent||Brown||LPG72BR||85403||2||24|
|ShadowHawk Low-Profile Vent||Weatherwood||LPG72WW||85404||2||24|
|Net Free Area of Vent||1000 Sq. Ft.||1500 Sq. Ft.||2000 Sq. Ft.||2500 Sq. Ft.|
|72 sq. in.||4||5||7||9|
• Use this chart to determine the number of exhaust vents or the number of intake vents your attic requires (minimum code requirement). • Air Vent suggests installing more vents than the minimum code requirement. • 3/12 to 12/12 roof pitch. • An attic requires an equal amount of intake (soffit) and exhaust (roof) ventilation.