We're bringing the tools you need to succeed to you
Air Vent’s annual Attic Ventilation: Ask the Expert™ seminars return for a 23rd consecutive year starting in mid-January 2021. Due to COVID-19 health concerns and safety restrictions, we are offering the seminar virtually in the 1st quarter.
More than ever roofing pros are using their attic ventilation knowledge to separate themselves from their competition. Attend Air Vent’s Attic Ventilation: Ask the Expert™ seminar and we’ll arm you with:
- Installation mistakes homeowners will find
- Selling tips from contractors
- Code violations that haunt
- and much more...
Please join the thousands of roofing pros across North America who have contributed to and benefited from Air Vent’s educational seminar since 1998.
- Each seminar will be offered via Microsoft Teams with an option to dial in by phone. You do not have to have an account with Microsoft Teams to participate. You’ll be emailed a link to attend the seminar, along with instructions how to join the meeting virtually, after you register for the seminar of your choice.
- Each seminar is 2 hours just like a standard in-person seminar, with Q & A time reserved for the end.
- We’ve updated the seminar content based on the input from our 2020 attendees. THANK YOU for your ideas!
- Registration is limited to 300 participants per seminar.
- As always, you’ll have an option to receive a Certificate of Attendance via email when you complete the Feedback Form survey after the seminar.
- Just like our past seminars, continuing education hours are available to members of the following organizations: AIA (architects), AIBD (designers), ASHI (home inspectors), NARI (remodelers), and the IIBEC (building consultants). You can find more information about the CEU here (Air Vent virtual seminar FAQs and CEU info).
“Thanks for the airflow expertise and sales tips.”– Rick Headley, ARC Contracting, Neenah, WI
“I liked the drive home on intake because it’s hard to get roofers to understand this.”– Shannon Marsh, ABC Supply, Henrico, VA
Ask the Expert in the News
Air Vent’s “Attic Ventilation: Ask the Expert” Seminars were recently the subject of an industry feature article in Roofing Contractor Magazine.
Use the link below to check out the article for an insightful behind-the-scenes look at how roofing professionals are benefitting from our annual 1st quarter seminars.
“Best tip: If you upgrade the exhaust you need to upgrade the intake.”– Todd Wilson, Ethical Exteriors, South Lyon, MI