Belt-Drive Whole-House Fans
Whole-house fans are installed in a central hallway inside the house and pull fresh outdoor air through open windows. They are often used to augment air conditioning or instead of air conditioning in mild summertime climates.
- Fan motor is attached to blade with a pulley for quieter operation than direct-drive models
- Made with a rubber-mounted, self-aligning, precision ball bearing drive assembly to reduce friction
- Feature two-speed operation, with a convenient wall-mounted switch
- An enamel steel housing with a powder-coated finish makes them extremely durable
- Sizes: 30" and 36"
- Shipped in an assembled wood frame to simplify installation